Spyware definitions in NOD

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ingem64, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ingem64

ingem64 Registered Member

Has NOD32 the sufficient spyware definitions? Do I need another antispyware software?

2. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

Wouldn't just rely on Nod32 as the right anti spyware program, as it is a (very good!) Virus Scanner. I am using AVG Anti Spyware (formerly Ewido) as well, which is a very light combination.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

ESET NOD32 has excellent detection rate on spyware/non-viral stuff . It also has certificates Checkmark for spyware .

Anyway , the answer for your question would be that it depends on yourself . If you are careful surfer / you think before you install an application , you are ok with NOD32 only . However , if you are risk person and visit all kind of sites , click YES on every message that appears in fron of you , then you need some more software . :D

I would recommend you AVG Anti-spyware or SpySweeper if you want paid antispyware software or Spybot S&D + Ewido Micro if you want free just for on demand scans.

4. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I rely on nod32 combined with outpost 4 to protect me online. I figure nod32's spyware protection combined with outpost's spyware protection is sufficient enough.

I also have trend micro anti spyware 3.5 which i use for on demand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.