Spyware Blaster, not new, but, needed.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Heirloom, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heirloom

Heirloom Registered Member

Dear Javacool,
    I am still having to use my workaround of getting updated .dtb files from friends and replacing the ones in my SB folder, then, enabling protection from the Safe Mode (Win Me).
    As you may recall, I am getting the Kernel32, Invalid Page Fault errors when I try to open the SB GUI in the Windows mode....it opens fine from the Safe Mode. I have stopped every other running process, to no avail.
    Is there a new version on the way that may remedy this issue for myself and a number of others? Do you have any idea what I might try to get this to work?
    I can't dl'd the files for updating due to the compression on the server...
    is there a way I can uncompress the files without using SB?? Your help is much appreciated.

Heirloom, old and still waiting :D

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

There is indeed a new version on the way that should solve this issue - to verify, could you please send another message to bugreports@javacoolsoftware.com ? (With a link to this thread and your username on the forums, of course.)

Thanks! :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.