SpyCop _ Good keylogging program?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by jpcummins, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

I have been interested in an Anti KeyLogger program for some time now. I have a good number of tax clients that I prepare taxes for during tax season. Obviously, protection of my clients tax information is paramount. I currently have Symantec Corporate Version 10.1.6.6000 as my anti-virus protection and SuperAntiSpyware (paid) as my spyware protection. I also have Sygate Pro as my firewall protection. Additionally, I utilize an external hard drive. I have been considering purchasing the SpyCop software for protection. I understood it to be one of the best. As I really have very little knowledge of the Anti KeyLogger programs I am asking for your advice. Anyone, have any suggestions or recommendations? Any replies to this post will be very much appreciated and I thank you in advance for your reply.

2. lucas1985

lucas1985 Retired Moderator

Be aware that SpyCop is only an on-demand scanner for (mostly) commercial keyloggers.

3. SystemJunkie

SystemJunkie Resident Conspiracy Theorist

I really wonder how many guys will stumble over this insufficient, unimportant program and I also wonder how many threads will be opened until they understand that it is a pretty poor and slow tool but like always maybe better then nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.