SpybotS&D Found a Keylogger on My PC!

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by Prince_Serendip, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "On a lighter note to MyNethingyMan: Thanks for the links. I'll check them out"

Good...that was my subtle way of bringing your attention to it for your line of work.

I am bad :blink:

2. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) Thanks MyNethingyman! Australia is one of the places I hope to visit someday. I have family there. That Disk Investigator looks promising and helpful. The screenshots also remind me of Ethereal. Lots to learn. You're okay, in my book! ;)

3. snowy

snowy Guest

Prince

hey friend...wasn't your fault......an guess what....all in all it may have been a big favor to me...in about one more hour I will be breaking my contract with my internet provider and shutting it down for awhile......have had enough of the internet...........
    so if you guys don't see me posting here....you know why................best wishes to one and all.......FREEDOM!!!

snowman

4. Take care snowman :'( :'(

John

5. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) Don't worry, John! Snowman will be back. He's just going on a VACATION from the Internet. He's had a "rogue trip" and most certainly needs it. I wish him well and look forwards to his eventual return. He is a good friend! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.