SpyBot S&D v1.4 and Microsoft Antispyware clash?

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by justmetoo, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmetoo

justmetoo Guest

I would like to know why anyone would want to trust a japinese site like cool.np.jp. how do we know it isnt a spyware site and we have just give access to it to our computer

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

With the limited info you have provided....I am going to take a stab at your question :doubt:

Would you Please take a close look at the below thread and post back if what you are seeing is similar to your question\problem concerning what a Microsoft Anti-Spyware(MSAS) False Alert. Also note the pic below....is that the MSAS type alert you are receiving ?

This thread---> SpyBot S&D v1.4 and Microsoft Antispyware clash?

Attached Files:

3. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

is spybot 1.4 out?

I have only 1.3 and i just went to what i believe is the official spybot website and they only have 1.3 listed for download.

thanks

4. dog

dog Guest

Yes 1.3 is the current non-beta release, the 1.4 beta is currently out as a RC2 (release candidit #2) and is running smooth, so I don't think it'll be much longer before we see a public release.

If you're interested in running 1.4RC2 you can read more about it and DL it from Net Intergration - http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showtopic=25574

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.