Spybot-S&D settings question

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by zapjb, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

What is the setting to change to not have relogon to my favorite websites like this one? I've looked & can't find it. After every scan with SSD I have to logon to all the forums I'm registered to & that I have remember me.

When I've not done a scan with SSD. I can exit browsers. I have Opera 9.10, FF 2.0.0.1 & IE7 (Maxthon 2.0 beta shell). And even reboot or shutdown. Then I can always go back to my forums without relogging in.

2. ggf31416

ggf31416 Registered Member

I don't remember the exact location but there is a dialog called cookies where you can select what cookies you want to keep.

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

The Usage Tracking box checked under File Sets will cause that but will give the user an option once the scan is over to select what to keep unless one is letting Spybot clean on re-boot. If that is the case I would suggest adding cookies you want saved to the exclude list by going to Mode\Advanced Mode\Settings\Ignore Cookies and selecting those you don't want cleaned....which will then be added to an exlude list.

Bubba

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  4. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Thanks but this forum & other forums cookies aren't listed. Just a couple forums.

5. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Since I do not know the answer....I would suggest asking at the Official Spybot Forums which browsers of the ones you listed should show up in the Ignore Cookies section since they list IE, Netscape and Mozilla in the program.

Bubba

6. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Thanks Bubba, I posted there simultaneously.

7. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You are Welcome and good luck.

8. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I've taken the suggestion to disable Usage Tracking. This seems to have worked. I wanted to clear Usage Tracking & still not have the problem. Oh well. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.