Spikes Launches Secure Browser

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by lotuseclat79, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

Spikes Launches Secure Browser.

-- Tom

2. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

USA - Back in a real State in time for a real Pres
    Looks like it's for enterprises only. Some lame contact info form pops up when I go to download. Spikes is showing hoity-toity exclusiveness. :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  3. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Thanks for the link, Tom. Interesting. If nothing else they've got a killer one-page website. Love those when done well.

4. SirDrexl

SirDrexl Registered Member

I don't think it's something you can just download and use for free like most browsers. It sounds like it's more of a service than an application, since it runs on their servers.

5. safeguy

safeguy Registered Member

I can understand why they are providing this to enterprise only. This involves a lot of costs and they can't afford to overload their servers by free users. I can see that they are confident of their service and is trying to market it in the best light as possible but I don't really like the way they are presenting it as if it's impenetrable/bulletproof.

I think likewise. It's a bit slow to load (at least on my end) but the layout and color combination is pleasant to the eyes.

6. BoerenkoolMetWorst

BoerenkoolMetWorst Registered Member

Their website may look nice(and you can set the language to Klingono_O), but the My Acount sign-in is via HTTP..

7. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Actually, I think the website design sucks, way too heavy. :thumbd:

About the product, it´s perhaps nice for the enterprise, but not suitable for home PC´s at all, I´m not impressed. :rolleyes:

8. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Doesn't inspire confidence :cautious: More generally what is this? Do you run their browser in a thin client like citrix? How would you describe the attack surface (because you know there is one) ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.