spamcop blacklisted????

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by snowy, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowy

snowy Guest

while putting my os back together I noticed that outlook express has spamcop on the blacklist....these are pre-set....
    I know absolutely nothing about spamcop but thought it was ment to report spammers....please advise otherwise if this isn't correct. so...if that is in fact the case...why would M$ automatically place it on the blacklist??

snowman

there are a couple of other sites also pre-config in the blacklist in outlook express....what the heck...what gives M$ the right to blacklist any sites...bad or good....thats a users decision .....

2. snowy

snowy Guest

guess I really really need a vacation..cause now I can't locate the blacklist in outlook express....oh boy!

snowman

3. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

I didn't know there was a blacklist - but I wouldn't be surprised, since M$ has never been particularly honourable towards its slaves users.

If you find it again, please let us all know.

Hope you're healthy again.

4. snowy

snowy Guest

CORRECTION:

sorry...I was grossly wrong...was actually viewing something other than outlook express.....my mistake!

snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.