Sort of a tech question

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by PatG, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatG

PatG Registered Member

Today something caused my DT computer to display a "NETIOS.SYS" error and directly beneath that error it stated, " Page fault in NON page area". Received the BSOD when trying to shut down, and it went into auto reboot continually. This is the first time I've encountered this error and the only thing I did today BEFORE creating an incremental image was to activate WSA.

After restoring said image, still received BSOD, so deleted the incremental image, restored JUST the image created on 2/9/12. Appears I'm back to normal sans the BSOD and NETIOS.sys error. Now my question: Given the exact scenario above, does WSA see the # of computers my reg'n number has seen? Also used it on my LT so according to my math, have used 2 of three licenses. If this happens again, is re-activation going to kick out and tell me the maximum # of computers have already been issued this same license?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

WSA is very good at identifying PC counts now so it won't run into the same issues as P3 had. It will see that you aren't using your old images anymore and allow you to continue using the new copy without a problem, so I believe your issue will self-correct. However, if you do experience anything negative, please let me know!

3. PatG

PatG Registered Member

Thank you, Joe! :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.