Some questions

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by kloshar, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kloshar

kloshar Registered Member

- I'm using NOD32 with AMON turned on and installed Outpost firewall. Everytime when I start firewall nod says that it is probably an unknown virus. How can I get off that because I want to use both programs?

- is update always 1,4 mb large?

- how can I get updates on one computer, which does not have an internet connection?

Regards!

2. ragamix

ragamix Registered Member

Hello,

>Everytime when I start firewall nod says that it is probably an unknown virus. How can I get off that because I want to use both programs?
    try to add Outpost to AMON's exclusion list

>is update always 1,4 mb large
    it shouldn't be. seems you are using trial version am i right?

>how can I get updates on one computer, which does not have an internet connection
    you need to install administrator version and than you can use the mirror function to create copies of update files

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

1. it seems you are running an out-dated version of the virus sign. database. Please update NOD32 to the most current version 1.679

2. updates are that large only in the case of the trial version

3. in order to be able to that, you'll need to purchase a license for as many computers as you have so that you are able to download and install the admin version which enables you to create a copy of update files

4. Emil

Emil Guest

from an updated station, burn a cd with folder updfiles.
    Afterward copy this folder to your Eset folder (attention!! inspect files to not be read only when you'll copy back to hdd!). BUT you must be connect to internet by modem, at least one minut. I don't why, but to me only after this short connection appears that nod is up to date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.