Softpedia Exclusive Interview: ESET Experts on Threat Landscape and Security Products

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by SweX, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweX

SweX Registered Member

2. er34

er34 Guest

I hate being the party-breaker, but you'd better come to the earth, not stay on the clouds. Look at it without pink glasses. :thumb:

This interview is just marketing trick - read it carefully and you will not find anything that interesting or anything that you do not know already.

3. Janus

Janus Registered Member

So true er34 :))

When I read the interview on Eset facebook page for a couple of days ago I couldn't help myself laughing. " As always, and this may seem a little harsh, Eset is not giving any information away Instead the answers were most like those answers in political interviews, you know, just words from the interviewed but never something specific. Oh well, off to university I go, have a great weekend everyone.

Regards, Janus

4. SweX

SweX Registered Member

I agree, more or less they are. But so are all the vendors interviews that Softpedia has done in the past too, but I still like to read them you know :D

5. er34

er34 Guest

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

So true er34 :))

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.