So what's the news on Eset Front?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tempnexus, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get

Get Guest

Maybe they wanted to give you one?

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Perhaps leaving a swiss army knife and a hockey mask in the car will scare those thieves away :D

3. tempnexus

tempnexus Registered Member

Ya te zkurwysyny!
    Ok so two guys mid 20's mugged my grandfather about 3 months ago while he was getting his mail from the mailbox. (POLAND). He is a 89 year old, WTF?!?! PICK SOMEONE YOUR OWN ****ING AGE! So now he is in hospital under a respirator and in a half comatosed state. The doctors say that he will not come out of it.
    So ok, the wonderful Polish ZOMO Police lunch a 3 hour investigation...and I say 3 hour since once they find out that one of the attackers was actually involved with someone in the police department the case goes COLD. And I mean at first they go to my grandmother's place and tell her that they have a lead and then 2 hour later they state "Oops sorry no leads" but call us later.
    So ok after 1 week my grandmother (and my mom who flew there) calls the cops, and all of the sudden as soon as they ask who it's regarding...they hang up. So she calls the cops again, and again they hang up. So she calls the department chief....so he talks to them for a few minutes and then says "we are still investigateing".
    So now after 1.5 months a friend of the family who is a cop from another district attempts to help us out and tries to find out what's going on...the next day he calls us and tells us that he can't help us since it's soo tightly woven and soo tightly hidden that he is afraid for his job and his life.

So yeah Polish cops are ~snip~ worst ~snip~ I take a criminal any day. I mean WTF do you expect when you give ZOMO a job!

Possibly offensive wording removed-Ron

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2006
  4. auriell

auriell Registered Member

tempnexus - I am very sorry to hear that. But generalization isn't good. I can give you ten more casas like this. But does it mean it is standard Polish police acting? At the end it always come to the people, not to organization, or country.

5. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Please remember in future that this is the nod 32 forum section for discussion's with regards the software. As this thread is way off topic i will now close it

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.