So what Version do i use ?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by poutine, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windstrings

windstrings Registered Member

That page loaded in one second for me...using both firefox "and" explorer 7.0...... I'm using XP Pro.....

I love 3.0.566 so far....
    I really love the export feature.... makes it so easy to setup on all my computers without having to set all the custom features on them all.

Its like a sportscar.... looks very simple from the surface, but when you open the hood..... lots of goodies!...

I'm thinking many people have never found the latch for the hood...

I have mine turned up to the max as high as it will go on all levels except I didn't mess with the cleaner bar slider bar for Threatsense engine parameter.. I just left it dead center by default.

Maybe Vista has the bugs!...... LOL!..... I've been around long enough that I never upgrade to their latest operating system until at least a year of maturing time. Remember... Microsoft uses the public "paying customers" as their beta testers!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  2. reddice

reddice Registered Member

That site takes along time to load on mine. Also I have a couple of other sites. www.cyberpowerpc.com takes a couple of minutes to load too.

3. poutine

poutine Registered Member

Yeah and loads of seriously annoying bugs to lol. :D Pressing F5 to get under the hood to turn off lots of the crap sure helped, but back to 2.7 i went for good.

4. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

I watched the traffic on my Comodo FW, and every two minutes the traffic would show 99-100% being used by v3. So the other apps get squeezed out. I switched back to v2.7 and now each app including FF gets their turn and NOD is using about 65%.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.