Snap Deploy platforms

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Sons, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sons

Sons Registered Member

I have Snap deploy 2.0 , i can install it but when i try to install the Acronis OS Deploy Server or any other product (Acronis License Server) i get an error "you are attempting to install acronis license server on unsupported platform. Please consult the users guide for a list of supported platforms" i tried this on a Windows xp home edition and on windows vista home premium, please help

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Sons,

Thank you for using Acronis Deploy software

Please note that Microsoft Windows Vista is not supported as operating system for Acronis Snap Deploy OS Server and Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console installation. These components can not be installed on Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system as well, due to restrictions in this OS. Microsoft Windows XP Professional can be used for this task. You can get additional information about supported operating systems for components installation and image deployment at this link.

Thank you.
    --
    Michael Levchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.