Snap Deploy Dropping Connections error 0x340001

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by jmbmichael, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmbmichael

jmbmichael Registered Member

I'm trying out Snap Deploy 3 and I'm having a couple of issues. First of all after booting from bootable cd and connecting to the server if I take more than about 10 minutes the server starts droping connections with the clients and the client just reboots. There are no errors on the server about the client when this happens.
    Secondly, if I manage to get a couple of clients booted and go to deploy from the server I cannot deploy to more than one at a time. I have to go through the manual deployment and only select one at a time or it will only start imaging one client and drop the rest with an error 0x340001 "failed to deploy".

2. petrosource

petrosource Registered Member

i have the same problem too... i have success with 100base network once, and after then, it never worked again... i'm receiving the same error message.. the clients will reboot and left 1 client deploying which seems running unicast instead of multicast..

3. gulvez

gulvez Registered Member

NIC not detecting

Does anyone know if Acronis snap Deploy 3 has added support for the Realtek RTL8102E NIC card? i'm experiencing problem while deploying image over client machines i need to prepare 40 desktops within a week:rolleyes:

however system boot up with PXE server and do show NIC settings at client side but as i start deploy image from Management console, connection is lost, got error "host failed to deploy,Session ID not found"

i successfully deploy several desktops having RTL8139 and RTL8111C NICs.

.... please help me to get rid out of this trouble :'( ...same as the other posters in this forum --

If anyone has any fixes for this, please let me know. my e-mail is "gulvezsiddiqui@rediffmail.com"

If someone would be so kind and upload the zip files to any common shared repository like "rapidshare.com or filefactory.com"

--Thanks in advance.:thumb:

4. shawne

shawne Registered Member

Having the same issue .. As soon as the agent receives instructions it appears to crash and reboot the machine. The Log reads something like:

1 (0x340001) Host '172.16.5.231' failed to deploy.

This is on a Dell Inspiron 1545. I have 10 of these I need to image for a lab.

5. shawne

shawne Registered Member

After playing around with the template file I was able to get the image to go through without crashing the agent. A couple things I changed or verified:

1.) Make sure the "Network Logon" information is correct.

2.) Under "Option" I changed "Disk utilization" from "As in master image" to "Occupy disk space entirely.

Those two changes left the software work. I suspect that I just had the logon information incorrect and I may go back and change #2 back to "As in master image" just to see what happens. Hope this helps some of you guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.