Snap Deploy build 3292 won't deploy

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by remaustin, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remaustin

remaustin Registered Member

Hello.

I updated to build 3.0.3292 and now Snap Deploy will not push an image.
    I was able to successfully gather the image but I can't deploy it to other machines.
    I installed Snap Deploy, Deploy Server, and the license server.
    I have enough licenses, I'm using the IP address of the actual deployment server, and I created a new boot disk using the new version.
    The only thing that has changed is the build update.
    The error I get is "Failed to start multicast session with File Server."
    0x34000A

Thank you.
    remaustin

2. clintoncougars

clintoncougars Registered Member

I am having the same issue and they claim they have never heard of this problem, but obviously someone else is having the same issue. Has anyone found a fix for this?

3. clintoncougars

clintoncougars Registered Member

I think I found my problem. I reinstalled the update 3292 starting with the Management console. Did a repair (or just reinstall). I restarted the computer and then reinstalled the pxe server and restarted the computer. So far I've not had that same problem and the image seems to be deploying properly.

4. gonzochris

gonzochris Registered Member

Question: How are you actually trying to deploy the image? I have found that there are 3 ways and I do them in this order:

1. We have a disk that does standalone images only. I will "find" our acronis server, and then we select the template that we want to deploy.

2. I will do an event driven deployment from the acronis server and then use our standalone disk on the pc.

3. If all else fails I will use a disk that autoboots from the pc I am trying to image and I will put in the acronis server's ip address and it will search for it. This is the most time consuming, but it does work every time. I use this as a last resort.

For some reason both of our acronis servers act up time to time.

HTH

5. k1rkyc

k1rkyc Registered Member

Hi - did anyone ever resolve their problem with this?

I've been trying to fix it for about 6 weeks now and the Acronis Support I've had is awful.

I have tried re-installing, sent them log files, but I get nothing from them and this is doing my head in now.....

Can anyone help?? As soon as a PC on the network reports in to PXE boot from our acronis software - we get the 0x34000A error 'unable to start multicast session on fileserver' - it's appears every 30 seconds and we can't do anything to get past it....

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! o_O pleeeeeeeease!

6. agandhi21

agandhi21 Registered Member

I has same problem and i just fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling. Good luck...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.