Snap Deploy 3 "No Free License Found" Error

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by Wolfsenshi, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfsenshi

Wolfsenshi Registered Member

I am trying to deploy an image onto some laptops using Acronis Snap Deploy 3 for PC's. We have 135 licenses available to us and when I try to push an image out to some machines I get the following error in the Snap Deploy Management Console: "Error: No Free License Found" with the following error #: 2(0x640002). I have at least 130 licenses hanging around on the license manager so I don't understand why I would be getting this error.

The laptops were previously imaged with Snap Deploy 2 but all of our laptops were and some of the other laptops have actually imaged perfectly fine. I've imaged about 5 laptops successfully with Snap Deploy 3 without getting this error. The only noteable difference I could find was that the previously laptops I imaged had Vista on them before I imaged them. The ones I'm trying to image now have XP on them. Is there some kind of issue with Snap Deploy 3 and XP? I'm pushing out a Vista image so I don't know if that could be causing the issue or not.

I've looked high and low to solve this issue and to no avail. I have premium support from Acronis but it's been of no help at all and extremely slow. Acronis' technical support is getting on my nerves very quickly. This is a time-critical issue and I need any help that anybody could provide.

Thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.