Hello, I have upgraded to TI 9.0 now. I think it's great Everything seems to be a little faster than in TI 8. There is a little bug in the SZ managment. I wanted to clean/reset the SZ, so I deleted it. Deleting was succesfully, but when I tried to create a new SZ it said that there IS already a SZ. I closed an restarted TrueImage9 and then it shows correctly that there is no SZ. Then I created a SZ in unallocated space. To find out if there is really a bug I pressed the "manage Secure Zone" button again after the SZ was succesfully created. It shows me that there is NO SZ, but after restarting TI the SZ was "recognized" by TI.