Single licence use

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by traviscn, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traviscn

traviscn Registered Member

Is it possible (not that I intend to) to use a single nod32 licence on 2 home computers ? I mean would it be detectable ?

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No.

Yes.

Blackspear.

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

a single user is $39 and a home-user 2 license pack is $63 - that's a pretty good price break on the 2nd machine anyway (assuming US based and home - not business).

hth

Greg

4. a_lunatic

a_lunatic Registered Member

Hmm US get discount on 2 licence pack but in Australia we don't get any on the 2 pack only on a 3 licence pack feeling kind of cheated here in oz as I got 2 other computers which I want Nod32 on but already paid for 1 licence.

5. berng

berng Registered Member

That can be annoying when you need to add additional computers in the middle of a license period.

Talk to the reseller. Maybe the reseller will allow you to purchase the three license pack and give you a pro-rated refund for the unexpired portion of your first license.

6. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

This is not a problem here in Slovakia at least.

7. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Contact the Australian Distributor and they will merge the new purchases with the current one and you will receive a 3 user discount. It has always been available this way, you only need to ask.

Cheers :D

8. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

it's very different when you deal with 2 levels of middle-men to get get to the core license database... now... if the license database at the core of the operation allowed us to make updates/changes, and billed on a pro-rated difference basis, depending on the parent distributor to determine our pricing... like I said - I could spec this for you... that is if we're still selling in a little while....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.