Silverlight 2 Beta 2 GDR 1 (2.0.30523.8)

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

2. BrysonB

BrysonB Registered Member

Do you use it? What are your thoughts on Silverlight? Is it a stable release and does it really integrate well with Firefox? It looks like a good concept and shows promise, but I am hesitant to install a Beta -- especially from Microsoft!

3. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

Hi Bryson :)
    Well it's not something i use as such but but for rich interactive applications for the Web its very good. As for it being a beta i find it stable on the websites i visit that do use it and would recommend it. There is a nice FAQ section which you can find here and learn more
    http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/overview/faq.aspx

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I can´t even install this thing on my PC, can you believe it? Of course it has probably got something to do with my tweaked PC, but that´s no excuse, Adobe Flash installs just fine. So to me it´s crap. :thumbd:

5. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

http://www.graphicmania.net/?p=205... States MS uses Flash for their Vista website and not Silverlight...if Silverlight isn't good enough for Microsoft, who's it good enough for? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.