Should I take Prevx on board again?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by pegas, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

It does now

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

This should be more than enough :) Prevx can work alone as a standalone antivirus/antimalware product or it can be combined with other security products if you'd want to get an increased level of security.

Let me know if you have any questions!

3. blackcobra

blackcobra Registered Member

Ohh thanks a lot for the help......

I am very much impressed with this part.

Last month one of our systems was infected and we din't knew which system that was... and curret AV did not detect that.

Anyways, I have putforth my observation and suggestion. Lets us wait and watch..:( coz I can suggest not take decisions.

4. pegas

pegas Registered Member

I am very sorry for Prevx but I uninstalled it. I tried everything to get work SafeOnline in Opera 10.51 but it missed the effect in the end. I reinstalled Prevx as well as Opera but the result was always the same - only blue Prevx with unknown status regardless HTTP or HTTPS sites I visited. In IE8 SafeOnline worked nicely. However the only reason I again tried Prevx was to have SafeOnline in Opera because I don't use IE8 oftenly. So non working SafeOnline in Opera lost sense for me to have Prevx installed. I was seeking help across this forum from yesterday but unfortunately to no avail. It was a very painful decision as I really like Prevx but I couldn't withstand faulty SafeOnline. Moreover I have still more than 170 days of valid license. I am really glad for those who are enjoying working SafeOnline in Opera but it wasn't my case unfortunately.
    Hope Joe can help me to cure it.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  5. pegas

pegas Registered Member

UPDATE: I tried portable USB Opera 10.51 but unfortunately SO also didn't work correctly, the same symptoms for USB and normal Opera :-( I am really defeated :-( HELP PLS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.