SG Definitions Date slow to change.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by beetlejuice, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Thought I would post for everyones info. I just installed SG 2.1 and used the Live Update. After downloading the update, the date displayed on the SG control panel remained at 5-17-03. o_O I tried to update again and found that I had the latest update. I thought that the post in Update Alerts might have misstated that there was a definitions update dated 6-1-03. :doubt: However after reducing to the tray and bringing it back up, the date now reads 6-1-03. A bug in JC's software? NO WAY!!! Maybe just a first time update thing. What about it JC? No other errors though. Good job on combining SG and BHB! :D
    beetlejuice

2. Amerk_5

Amerk_5 Registered Member

I don't think it's a bug. I think SG just has to be minimized & then reopend to refresh the screen.

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Exactly. :D

Not a bug - just the way I decided to do it. (A few anti-virus programs do it the same way.)

EDIT: Just a note - that is only to refresh the definitions data on the screen. The status of the protection components should be refreshed in real-time.

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.