setting up mirror

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by censanian, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. censanian

censanian Registered Member

I want to config my nod32 av client to be a mirror (it's eav business edition, version 3.0.566). But when I go to advanced options --> Update --> Setup... i do not see a 'mirror' tab, only tabs for 'update mode','http proxy', and 'lan'

where is my mirror tab!?!?

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

The Mirror option will appear only if you have applied the RA license key file (.lic) in the options of the program .

Open the GUI -> press F5 to enter the Advanced Setup Tree -> navigate to Miscllaneous (Licenses) and add the key there . Press OK

Then press F5 again and goto the Updates section , "Mirror" option will have already appeared .

Note !
    Update to verstion 3.0.621 (you can perform in-place upgrade) , download from www.eset.com/download

3. censanian

censanian Registered Member

Thanks much! That helped greatly, I now see the Mirror Tab...

So, new question.. I went in, point it to dump the update files to a particular folder on my computer, now how do I make it dump files to the folder, currently the folder is empty... Thanks!

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

It may need to download certain components from ESET servers , so after you have configured the Mirror and pointed it to existing folder , press OK . Then navigate to the Update section and attempt to update . After that , the files should appear shortly

5. Elrendhel

Elrendhel Registered Member

I've got files in my newly re-setup mirror folder, but in the v3 "Advanced Setup" dialog, I do not see any in the "Available Versions" field. In v2.7 we were able to select which versions we wanted to have available for download, but I see no such options in v3. Am I missing something?

6. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

Elrendhel, you don't have the option to choose because the one version is compatible with XP, 2000, and Vista. 95,98, NT are not supported.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.