Server Status... Please clarify

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by littiman, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littiman

littiman Registered Member

Ive been checking out the status page for the ESET update servers and I dont get the values on the two columns of this page - the first showing some fractions and the next showing percentages... What do these mean?

As usual, ESET servers are not updating my virus sig from 4006 although 4010 has been released, as of now:( ... Is it something to do with the server load just like it did in 3995?

Server status page link:
    http://status.betterantivirus.com/nod32_update_servers.php

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The statistics is not official, it was made by one of the US resellers on his own.

I'd suggest you do the following:
    - compress the content of the "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET\ESET Smart Security\Updfiles" folder
    - export the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security" registry key
    - upload the aforementioned files to an ftp server or ask ESET's customer care for access
    - email support[at]eset.com directly and provide them a link to the files. Also enclose a link to this thread.

3. littiman

littiman Registered Member

Dear Marcos,

Im not a pro at this sort of thing:oops: ... Perhaps a simpler solution might help. Im using a trial edition of the 3.0.684.0 version that I installed a few days back..

Id simply like to know if theres some problem with my installation or some server load problem and how I can rectify it from my end... Please help...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.