Server not responding

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by matrixdatanet, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrixdatanet

matrixdatanet Registered Member

Hi All

I have just installed the latest build of the Director Suite that I downloaded yesterday, but I may have a problem.

The system is a Windows 2003 Server with a RAID 5 ( 3 drives 36GB each)

Drive C is NTFS at 11.7GB and Drive D is NTFS at 107GB

Drive C only had about 100MB left so I wanted to resize the partition to 30GB by taking some space from drive D.

I went through the wizards in the program and put the actions to pending. I then checked them - 2 opartyions in total - 1 to decrease drive D & one to increase drive C - this is what the program wanted to do).

I then comitted the chnages and the system wanted to reboot. Which it did to the Acronis native screen.

This is where it has stayed just showing the actions to do on the screen with 2 progress bars which are currently showing 0% and has done for some time.

Could anyone advise whether this is normal and if so how long does it normally take to complete.

Thanks for your help

Ray

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ray,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Did the progress bar show any progress or did it just stay at 0%? Could you please let me know what RAID controller you use?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.