I recently installed SpywareGuard 2.2 on Windows XP Pro SP2. After the installation, I started receiving access violation errors in Explorer. These errors occured whenever I tried to open an item from the Programs list, but only if I had not opened a windowed application since Explorer started. To verify that SpywareGuard was causing it, I went into Autoruns and disabled the Shell Execute Hook for SpywareGuard. When I restarted Explorer, the problem went away. I'm not sure if this is a problem between SpywareGuard and Explorer or SpywareGuard and another application that has DLLs in Explorer. The other hooks I have are for Microsoft AntiMalware (mpshhook.dll) and Windows Desktop Search Namespace Manager (msnlnamespacemgr.dll).