SELL THE BETA!! UPDATE

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ErnestTwo, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErnestTwo

ErnestTwo Registered Member

Re: Oh! Now I get it! Sell the Beta!!! BUBBA said "That is very true and when\if you have a Acronis Support issue you wish to discuss ErnestTwo....Please do start a thread for that purpose and many of our knowledgeable folks will attempt to assist you. Until that time we'll bring this thread to a close."
    Read my post carefully here is what I said which you nor anyone else addressed.
    So you buy a piece a software and the first thing you must be capable of is editing the registry?? That should go well with the newbies!! What is really wrong here is that they have a very poor install utility!!
    Secondly if you do a full image backup but select only a file or directory from that image than you end up with corrupted files on your main drive that nothing short of a OS reinstall can cure!!
    Now BUBBA dont end this post unless you have a resolution the second issue raised. :p

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As I stated in the other closed thread....if you have a Acronis Support software program issue Please start a thread concerning that problem. However....these type threads will not be tolerated and any future threads with this topic matter will be removed without further comment.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.