SELL THE BETA!! UPDATE

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ErnestTwo, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErnestTwo

ErnestTwo Registered Member

Re: Oh! Now I get it! Sell the Beta!!! BUBBA said "That is very true and when\if you have a Acronis Support issue you wish to discuss ErnestTwo....Please do start a thread for that purpose and many of our knowledgeable folks will attempt to assist you. Until that time we'll bring this thread to a close."
    Read my post carefully here is what I said which you nor anyone else addressed.
    So you buy a piece a software and the first thing you must be capable of is editing the registry?? That should go well with the newbies!! What is really wrong here is that they have a very poor install utility!!
    Secondly if you do a full image backup but select only a file or directory from that image than you end up with corrupted files on your main drive that nothing short of a OS reinstall can cure!!
    Now BUBBA dont end this post unless you have a resolution the second issue raised. :p

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As I stated in the other closed thread....if you have a Acronis Support software program issue Please start a thread concerning that problem. However....these type threads will not be tolerated and any future threads with this topic matter will be removed without further comment.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.