Self Disabling

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by mila13, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mila13

    mila13 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    2
    I have a problem that has been recurring with Spyware Blaster 4.0, 4.1 and possibly before ver. 4.0 (however I'm not sure).

    About 2 weeks after an update ( yes, I do click on "Enable All Protection" after every update) I find 12 to 14 items, mostly in the I.E. block list, that have become unchecked. So I repeat the "Enable All Protection" procedure, I get the confirmation that all protection is enabled but, two weeks later I find the same
    problem.

    Has anybody noticed this ??

    Does anybody has a solution ??

    Thank you all out there,

    mila13
     
  2. Bubba

    Bubba Updates Team

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2002
    Posts:
    11,271
    Since this is usually associated with another program conflicting with Spywareblaster, do you mind listing the other Security\Privacy programs you use Please.
     
  3. mila13

    mila13 Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    2
    Thank you for the quick reply & suggestion.

    Here's the list:

    1) Spybot S&D 1.52
    2) AdAware 2008 (Free version)
    3) Symantec Corporate AV ver.10.x.x
    4) Outpost Pro Firewall 2009

    Hope this is useful; please let me know if you need further info.
     
  4. pugmug

    pugmug Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2006
    Posts:
    413
    Drop Spybot and AdAware, use SuperAntiSpyware.Your computer,do as you will.
    ps. Spyware Blaster will then work correctly.
     
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.