SecurityKiss DNS

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Palancar, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palancar

Palancar Registered Member

I am experimenting with locking down a system showing dns leaks while on a SecurityKiss VPN. I know I can pick a public dns for the "rules" but I am looking for the actual DNS range for SecurityKiss.

I am going to email them tomorrow (if needed) but I was wondering if anyone here has configured their firewall's global rules to SecurityKiss?

BTW --- this is NOT the VPN's fault. I have not configured this firewall yet.

Anyone have the DNS numbers for SecurityKiss??

2. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Wouldn't the DNS servers vary depending on which VPN server/country you connect to?

3. Palancar

Palancar Registered Member

That is what I was thinking but SecurityKiss shot me back an email. The DNS is 10.10.0.1 to 10.11.0.1

I did an ipconfig /all and it shows 10.10.0.1 on the current connection too. I am going to look through their various servers and verify the DNS via command prompt while connected. So far the US and German servers all use 10.10.0.1 on my connections.

Once I know the range I'll lock down the firewall via Global rules.

Looking at AirVPN too. Planning on giving the 4 day trial a shot. Only a five minute drive from cash to Bitcoins. LOL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.