Security Setup

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by axemmiw905, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hungry Man

Hungry Man Registered Member

lmao this is silly

No one wants to help you do whatever shady **** you're trying to do. It seems like you don't know what you're doing and you're just throwing software/ hardware at the problem without getting what that stuff actually does. If you were interested in something not-awful I'd probably be more wiling to help you understand.

If you don't know what any of this stuff means you're going to get yourself caught. It doesn't matter how much hardware/software you've got.

Which isn't likely. But you need to understand what you're doing to make use of the tools you listed.

And, like I said, it's going ot be wayyyyyy too slow to work in my opinion. Time outs happen a ton even with TOR alone on a good connection, start bundling other stuff in and you end up with a really really slow connection.

edit: And I don't think I'll say much more about it. If you're doing something like hacking or some other stuff I'd rather not get mixed up for ethical reasons alone. And if you are hacking you'd be fine with a good VPN imo (last bit I'll say.)

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

If your burning thevies that burn others then so be it,but if you are burning honest hard working people trying to support there familys, then you have no intergrity at all and makes you a complete scum bag.If its not the latter then let there be justice.:doubt:

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Advice here is given in good faith on premise it will be for honest good intent. EOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.