SecureAPlus Freemium

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by sinlam, Jul 24, 2013.

1. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Oops sorry, I have missed out that post somehow. Thank you for letting me know the outcome. Good to know that there is not much of an issue. We will do more testing on this, especially for the part regarding the winpatrol pop-up.

2. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Please email to secureaplus@secureage.com. Thanks :)

3. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Registered Member

Thanks, I look forward to the next beta:D :thumb:

4. kupo

kupo Registered Member

Bug Report: There are times wherein the tray will not load when Windows starts.
    sanotifier.exe is running, SecureAPLus.exe is not. However, the service is running fine. Manually opening SecureAPlus.exe will show the window, but when closing the window, SecureAPlus.exe also closes, instead of staying at the tray. I need to restart Windows twice to load SecureAplus.exe properly at Windows startup. I am using Windows 7 x64 and using Standard Account, so far it is happening twice. The other security application installed is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, running in realtime and EMET. I have chosen not to install the AV in secureaplus.

5. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi Kupo, thanks for letting us know about this bug. We will look into this and get back to you next week.

6. kupo

kupo Registered Member

Found this in the log. It is being created whenever this issue happens,
    Code:
    2013-08-09 20:37:42 Unable to connect ot driver communication port. Error code 0x80070002.

7. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi:

A friend told me that when he installed yesterday securaplus instead of receiving a one year the expiry date showed August 1, 2013 (a week before)o_O I told him to unistall and reinstall and he got the same. lmao. I do not know why his is like that.

8. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Registered Member

I think your friend needs to finish whitelisting first before it should show the one year.

9. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi:

In my vm this is not so. Even before white-listing the expiry shows one year.

10. guest

guest Guest

This is what I got when I tried to install

Attached Files:

11. kupo

kupo Registered Member

After changing system DEP to "Opt Out" from "Always On" and ASLR "Opt In" from "Always On" in EMET and uninstalling EMET, the issue seems solved. Not yet sure as it doesn't happen in the fast few reboots. Will post again if the problem happens again.

12. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Just installed one computer and it shows one year.:thumb:

13. trjam

trjam Registered Member

now what if this product was rolled into HitMan Pro, talk about a killer product.;)

14. kupo

kupo Registered Member

Time to find six friends to install SecureAPlus to. :D

15. guest

guest Guest

any answer to this?

16. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi Austerity, has your problem been resolved? We have not received the log and we are keen to help you solve the problem that you are facing. Please email the log to secureaplus@secureage.com. Thanks :)

17. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Sorry, we are looking at your problem right now and will get back to you soon.

18. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Great :) Now you can start inviting 6 friends to get a perpetual user license for free :D

19. csachinbe

csachinbe Guest

What happens to the license if system is formatted? There is no way to input the license key.

20. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Interesting! We will check this out :)

21. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi csachinbe, good question :thumb: Users do not have to input the license key for SecureAPlus Freemium. For users' convenience, any further extension of the 1 year user license is updated automatically upon their successful referral.

If your system is formatted, you can simply re-install SecureAPlus Freemium and a new SecureAPlus ID will be generated automatically.

For users who have already attained their perpetual user license and for some reasons need to format their system, kindly email us at secureaplus@secureage.com for further guidance. ;)

Hope this helps to answer your query :)

22. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

You can try the following:

1. Start your Internet Explorer browser (only Internet Explorer and not any other browser)

2. Go to https://secureaplus.secureage.com

3. You will most probably get a warning about the certificate not trusted. Just proceed to the website despite of the warning.

4. Try to download and install SecureAPlus Freemium and let us know whether you are still facing the same problem.

Please also advise which Windows OS and version your computer is running. We are surprised that there is an issue over the CA and we hope to find out more.

23. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi taleblou, is your friend's expiry date still showing Aug 1 2013? To help us diagnose his problem, can your friend email his SecureAPlus ID to us at secureaplus@secureage.com. Alternatively, he can PM me.

24. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi kupo, please let me know if this problem arises again ;)

25. kupo

kupo Registered Member

So far it hasn't happened again, it's either the DEP "Always on" status or the ASLR "Always On" status that could have caused it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.