SecureAPlus Freemium

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by sinlam, Jul 24, 2013.

1. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi Overkill, we have tested SecureAPlus on Windows XP SP3 and it is working fine. Please follow the same steps as I had mentioned in Post #569.

Cheers,
    sinlam

2. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi:

I tried and installed the latest secureaplus and here is issues I have with. First with the third "Fast" initial scan it still took about 30 minute to finish. I think it needs to be made faster.

second hitman pro still picks sanotofier.exe ad a "TROJAN". This should be addressed.

I will post if anything else comes up.

3. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi taleblou,

Thank you for your feedback :) This is the fastest we can go. We try to do it faster but found out that it will kind of hang the whole system. We will nevertheless try to re-look at it again to see how this can be improved in the next revamped version.

Regarding the hitman pro, this is really beyond our control. We have submitted it as a false positive twice but... sigh... we will submit again.

Cheers,
    sinlam

4. taleblou

Thanks again for your reply. If this is the fastest that is possible then its ok. Also hitman false-positive thing is odd that they do not address it.

I ran it with virustotal and all was good and none of them detected anything malwarish. So its a hitman pro only issue.

By the way I want to try some free snap-shotting apps like comodo time machine and toolwiz time machine and am wondering if secureaplus is problem free to run with these? I do not have a VM right now so I can not test it. I want to run it on my main machine.

5. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi taleblou, you can refer to my earlier posts #280 and #317. Feel free to ask if you have further doubt.

Cheers,
    sinlam

6. taleblou

Thanks for letting me know that TTF and CTM works with secureaplus, but I am not talking about toolwiz time freeze. Its toolwiz time machine. TTM is similar to CTM.

7. taleblou

this is the one I am talking about.

-http://www.toolwiz.com/download.php?action=ToolwizTimeMachine

8. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Ok taleblou, we will test it on Windows 7 and let you know the outcome next week :)

Cheers,
    sinlam

9. trjam

trjam Registered Member

back using this. I really do love it and its whole approach. Honestly I think it is the only viable alternative to dumping your AV.

10. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Welcome back trjam :) Glad that you like the whole approach of SecureAPlus. We will be holding SecureAPlus Beta Preview in a few days' time. In this preview, we will be sharing an overview of the revamped SecureAPlus. You are most welcome to join as one of the beta testers and give us some of your thoughts on our new product idea.

Cheers,
    sinlam

11. kupo

kupo Registered Member

Mind sharing some new features in the beta? :D

12. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Mystery will be out in a few days time :D Hope to see you in the beta ;)

13. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi Guys,

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

xmas_2013.jpg

Cheers,
    sinlam

14. trjam

trjam Registered Member

same to you Sinlam, and a very happy and prosperous new year.;)

15. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Registered Member

Cheers to you sinlam, happy holidays everyone!

16. taleblou

same to you sinlam.

17. siketa

siketa Registered Member

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all SecureAge users and employees!

18. kupo

kupo Registered Member

Merry Christmas! :D

19. Antimalware18

Antimalware18 Registered Member

How does this product work in interactive mode? I just installed it and its compiling its initial whitelist but while its doing that I decided to run some files that are not digitally signed and are not on its trusted certificates list and SecureAPlus didn't give a popup. Maybe the initial whitelist building needs to be completed first?

20. treehouse786

treehouse786 Registered Member

those exe's must have already been on your comp before you installed SAP. get some new unsigned exe's from the web and try again

21. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi Antimalware18, perhaps the files that you try to run are already on your computer hard disk before you have installed SecureAPlus. treehouse786 has explained it correctly. You may want to try to run other files that are not on your hard disk.

Please let me know if you face anymore problem.

Cheers,
    sinlam

22. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ;)

23. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Hi Guys,

Your long awaited Beta Program is finally here ;)

We have started the first SecureAPlus Beta Program today - SecureAPlus Beta Preview. In this preview, we will share with beta testers on the new product ideas of SecureAPlus. There will be no testing of SecureAPlus software, only pure ideas and discussion. So if you are interested to contribute fantastic ideas on how to make SecureAPlus a better security software, join us now at http://beta.secureaplus.com.

After this, we will conduct two more beta programs:
    1. SecureAPlus Beta 1 around January next year. This is for the testing of SecureAPlus alpha version.
    2. SecureAPlus Beta 2 around Feb/March next year. This is for the testing of SecureAPlus beta version before its official launch in the market.

During the beta programs, we will hold exciting beta challenges for beta testers to participate. They will earn some bonus points based on the beta challenges' requirements. You can also earn some bonus points if you participate actively in beta forum and online survey. Two beta testers who have earned the highest bonus points at the end of SecureAPlus Beta 2 will stand a chance to win either an iPad Air or iPad Mini.

As usual, we will give one perpetual user license for free if you participate in either SecureAPlus Beta 1 or SecureAPlus Beta 2.

Hope to see you guys at the SecureAPlus Beta Preview.

Cheers,
    sinlam

24. KelvinW4

KelvinW4 Registered Member

Thanks sinlam, I knew it would be announced today ;) I'll be joining all three programs. Thanks!

25. sinlam

sinlam Registered Member

Thank you for your support. Looking forward to your suggestion ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.