Secure Zone will not create

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by lance1962, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hansepans

Hansepans Registered Member

I am sorry to say so, but I am getting sick and tired of the whole situation. I have had problems with restoring an Acronis back-up for 4 weeks now, the last three weeks assisted by Customer Service, unfortunately without any result.

Every time that I send a reply to the mails from Acronis Customer Service Dept. I get my mail back. In the subject line it reads "Returned mail: see transcript for details". This mail comes back to my mail address with which I sent the original message. This message contains the full content of the mail info sent by me.
    At the same time I receive my own message back, but then addressed to one of my other mail addresses (I may have used that erroneously once).
    The same happens when I forward my original message. In the past few days approx. 10 of my messages went astray. I cannot understand what is happening here.

After years with a false sense of security, I am beginning to think that my problems with Acronis True Image are not going to be solved. If they cannot be solved I will have to forget about the money I spent on it and look for another way to make full system backups.

I hope there is anyone out there with suggestions how to come to a satisfactory result, either in communicating with Acronis, or in solving my problem.

Thanks,
    Hans

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Hansepans,

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please be aware that as I can see we have received all the e-mails you have sent. Probably returns are caused by some error on the way. Could you please clarify if you received the reply that has been sent?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. Hansepans

Yes, Marat, I meanwhile received an answer that my case has been forwarded to the expert team. Although it seems that my messages are refused and/or redirected to myself they apparently do come through. Thanks for your information. I am looking forward to a solution.
    Regards, Hans

4. Hansepans

Many thanks for all reactions to my questions. The matter has been solved by the Acronis Customer Service by providing me with a start-up CDR that included the SATA drivers required for my system. It took some time to find this out. I was promised that the required SATA drivers would by included in future upgrades of the ATI 10 Home version, so that newly made start-up disks will do their job as they are supposed to do.
    Regards, Hans(epans)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.