secure zone on second hard disk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by scaa, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaa

scaa Registered Member

I had a problem whereby I could not and even now cannot activate the startup recovery manager (Acronis reference 338757). Support was very prompt in sending me mails so that I could send reports to them. I really liked the response. Unfortunately the issue is not yet resolved. The last mail I received was on 19th october, which mentioned that the issue had been forwarded to the development team.SINCE THEN ABSOLUTE SILENCE

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scaa,

Anton sent the response to you seven days ago (25th october). He will re-send the letter again. Thank you for the cooperation.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. scaa

scaa Registered Member

Sorry, the mail never reached me. I have received the same today and shall respond accordingly.
    Thanks Irina again for the prompt response.
    I can at least say for sure that whatever the problems with the product and whatever negative comments in the forum, (even by me) ,the prompt responses from support are really very very reassuring.

4. scaa

scaa Registered Member

:D Just as an experiment I changed by older backup disk with a new one. Surprisingly with this new disk the issue raised in this forum was RESOLVED There must have been some problem with the older disk.
    Though the issue has been solved on MY OWN I am thankful to support for prompt responses:)

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scaa,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Glad to hear there is no problem now. :)

If you have any questions concerning our software, please feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.