Secunia acquired by Flexera

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by BoerenkoolMetWorst, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Buddel

Buddel Registered Member

Couldn't agree more. I haven't used it for ages but I think it's still perfect for my 80-year old father-in-law. He needs a simple, easy-to-use and set-and-forget app that tells him what really needs to be updated. PSI is exactly what fits his needs; other updaters would be to complex for him to use.

2. Behold Eck

Behold Eck Registered Member

Maybe it worked perfectly for a lot of folks but it just never did for me.In fact the last time I used it(two months ago)it just sat there doing SFA even after a complete reinstall.

We don`t get on.

Regards Eck:)

3. Cache

Cache Registered Member

Nail on head. I find PSI perfect for my needs and have also installed it on family member PCs. Personally I don't need to know that there are non-security updates for apps like Ccleaner and Recuva. PSI just informs about security updates which is fine for a lot of us.

4. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

for the english speaking folks ok, but not for other languages. PSI is fixed on english releases and eg not on german. complaints eg from firefox users which got the english update.

5. JohnBurns

JohnBurns Registered Member

Agree - I uninstalled it a few months back and haven't reinstalled. It was erratic in loading, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.