Second email did not arrive after paying 100$.. Please help

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by indrajit, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indrajit

indrajit Registered Member

Hi, i am a user from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I was using a trial version of ESET smart security for last 3 weeks. The program kept me reminding of buying a license. So I bought it today after paying 100$ for a license and a hard copy of the software. I received one email saying:

"Dear Indrajit Saha 2,

Thank you for your ESET software purchase.

This is your order confirmation message. It is the first of two emails you will receive. A second registration message will arrive shortly and will contain your username, password and instructions for downloading."

But the second email did not arrive.....

The first email says:

"If you would like to track the status of your order, please go to http://shopping.netsuite.com/app/site/query/customercenterredirect.nl?*****************T to access your account. Log in using the email address and password you provided during checkout."

I checked the link and followed instruction... but there is no option to check the status of my order....

What shall I do next?

2. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

Contact the dealer who you ordered it from and explain the situation.

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

I renewed my license yesterday and received the same email as u. It took about 5 hours to get the second email with username and password. That would certainly not be my definition of "shortly" but anyways....

snowbound

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Check your SPAM folders.

5. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

One thing i have noticed is any reseller i have ever dealt with have always delivered the goods in prompt fashion. One the other hand, the official eset site, which i used this time and occasionally have in the past(don't ask me why), the experience has always been the same. Looooong waits... I guess i'm a sucker for punishment at times. :D

snowbound

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I you have trouble receiving software ordered directly from ESET's U.S. office, you can contact customer service at +1 (866) 343-3738 for further assistance.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.