scurity advice

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Pomerol, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pomerol

Pomerol Registered Member

hi there

Thanks for this forum, I've read lots of posts, but I need your help, if you can waste a little time, to get it clearer...because
    hum, the more I read, the more i feel ...confused

so could you help please?
    here :win xp pro, 512 ram + ZAP 4.5 + spyaware blaster; dsl behind a zyxel 314 router;

1/ I understood that lots of AV perform their jobs, but Trojans need another proction software? right? so
    q: is there an AV which could handle virus and trojans with the same efficiency, is nod32 such a soft?

2/ i'm also concerned by malware(?) and very concerned by keyloggers (commercial or not): does nod32 ( or other AV) recognize and warns the user of such stealthed programs?

3/ same question for usual recommended AT? (tds, TH etc...)

4/ if the answer to 2 and 3 is no: what kind of programs do you recommend against keyloggers?

thanks for your attention

2. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

1) Yes, you need another software for protect your pc against trojans.
    2) Yes and No. NOD detect many ilegals not commercial keyloggers, but NOT detect commercial or legal keyloggers.
    3) TDS and TH are excellent, however I don't have much experience with anti-trojans programs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.