Scripts

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by tonyjl, May 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonyjl

tonyjl Registered Member

Hay peeps,i've just purchased tds-3,before i bought it i had it load up a script when it started,that "welcome to tds-3" one,but it's getting boring (and sad) now,and i don't want it anymore now it starts with windows. I can't find how to unload it,i've deleted the script but it just says "error,script not found " now or something similar.
    Any help will be appriciated. thanx

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Tonijl, Configuration - Options - untick to disable "Friendly greetings & Configuration - Startup untick to disable "Greet user with Speech.

For much more information about Scripting please join the DCS private forums, these are open to all licenced TDS3 operators. You will need a password etc. which are available from support@diamondcs.com.au. Information about the private forum is usually supplied in the email that contained your Key file.

HTH Pilli

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Which "welcome to TDS-3 script" you mean?
    If it is the one Pilli mentions, the setting in the configuration then it should be solved now. Not sure which script you deleted?

4. tonyjl

tonyjl Registered Member

I'm using the script called "WelcomeB" from jooske,which includes a part with a genie talking about finnishing what you started (i edited the script to miss out the genie part), so it's just the "welcome to tds-3,the most comprihensive anti-trojan system in the world" (or something like that.

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

The one from the test files on top of this forum?
    WelcomeM.wav and which is called in the InnerPeace script as well (among others?)
    Now i wonder how you got that in the autostart!

Of course if you prefer you can have there any wav or midi file to start with, make sure you put the exact filename and path in the script you have in your autostart (never even tried that, nice idea btw -- of course i know it is possible, the Screx script can be used that way among others)

Now you're a registered user you can ask access to the Private TDS forum and scripts area as well with asking support@diamondcs.com.au for that.
    In the meantime if i know how you got it in the autostart we can help you to get it out (autostart of windows or autostart of TDS, btw?)
    In the TDS console:
    To reset the autostart script to nothing, use this command in the TDS commanline :

xRegisterStartScript ""

("" is really quote quote with nothing between it, empty, no autostart anymore)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.