Scheduling questions

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rdgrimes, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Registered Member

I did a search, I see that there may be issues with having more than one schedule runnin at once.
    I want to do incremental images on the same image file using 2 or 3 schedulers. The result would be having the file updated 2-3 times per day.

Will this work?

2. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Registered Member

Update:
    The first scheduled incremental started and ran, but the file does not show as being modified, only accessed. (in Windows) Was it updated or not?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rdgrimes,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

There should not be any problems scheduling three separate tasks which will create incremental images three times a day, assuming that each of them will be finished before the new task starts.

Please note that when the incremental image is created it does not update your original full backup, but creates an additional file (new volume of the image archive).

Could you please tell me if the new volume was created after the task has been completed?

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.