Scheduled TDS3 scan

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by WilliamP, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I tried scheduling a scan with TDS3 in Windows XP Home with windows task scheduler. It told me that it was scheduled but it might not run because of an error that it couldn't access it. Is it possible to do? o_O

2. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Come on. you brain thrusts. You mean to tell me that no one has an answer. Please. :( I did a search and came to the conclusion that it is very near impossible. I do hope that TDS4 will include that feature. Whenevre.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2004
  3. pilgrim103

pilgrim103 Guest

I got the very same error yesterday.

The solution is to double clik on the job, go to the "Task" tab for your particular job (there is also a "schedule and "settings" tab).

In the "Task" selection is a "Set Password" button.

Click on that and enter and confirm the Administrators password that was set up for Windows.

You can also create an entry in your startuop folder which will accomplish the same thing. (covered in another entry on this forum.

Cheers.

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

A scan with TDS via the task scheduler? Have not seen that done yet.
    Updating via that way yes, without problem.
    All TDS users will be very gragteful with a scanning scheduler somehow, also people on the win9x series!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.