Scheduled tasks won't run?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jharsh80, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jharsh80

Jharsh80 Registered Member

I've tried every option tweak I can think of and I still can't get my scheduled tasks to run at a specific time (mainly the sytem scan). The scheduled tasks that are set to run "when computer starts", or "successful update of the program components" run like they are supposed to it's just the time set ones that don't. Nothing happens at all, they just don't start. This is becoming very frustrating! Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. nameless

nameless Registered Member

Check the At maximum... setting of the scheduled items. This setting is labeled Run the task every [xxx] hours in the schedule wizard, and it shows in the list of scheduled tasks under the column titled Scheduled.

If a task is set to (for example) run At maximum every 168 hours, that means it won't run more than once per week (168 hours = 7 days), regardless of whether the other scheduling conditions are met.

3. Jharsh80

Jharsh80 Registered Member

Thanks, seemed to have solved the problem!! I was skeptical because before everything was either set on max=24 hours (and I was sure more than a day had gone by), or "perform as soon as possible" (In which case I expected it to perform right away but it didn't. I just set the max to 1 hour and I was suprised when it worked. Thanks a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.