Schedule

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Myinfo, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myinfo

Myinfo Guest

Hi!

Any idea on how to copy predefined schedules from one station to another station.

I don't want to keep define the same schedule for all my computers

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Myinfo,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I'm afraid that there is no way to transfer your scheduled tasks from one PC to another, since the respective task scripts contain some specific information about the current Windows installation and user account configuration and so they can not be used in another operating system.

I would recommend you to use Acronis True Image 8.0 Corporate Workstation or Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server for Windows in order to accomplish your goal. The point is that these products has a capability to schedule so-called Group Tasks which allow you to backup several machines simultaneously on a predetermined time.

You can find more information on how to use Acronis True Image 8.0 Corporate Workstation and Acronis True Image 8.0 Enterprise Server for Windows in the respective User's Guides.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.