Schedule restore?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by AC-DC, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC-DC

AC-DC Registered Member

I can schedule inc. backups with TI 8. Can I schedule a peroidical restore? Kind of like GoBack.

Thanks in advance.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello AC-DC,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I am afraid it is impossible to schedule the restoration of the image. However, it sounds very strange that you need to restore the system periodically. The restoration is usually needed in case of disaster. I think you can find some people here who create images for more than a year and haven't restored one yet because there was no failures.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. AC-DC

AC-DC Registered Member

Yea, I know. You see, I have a very young child who love to get on the internet and DL all kinda of stuffs, etc.

I read about GoBack a while back, but I really don't want to buy any thing from Synmantec/Norton.

TI 8 has been a great value for me. I guess I would just do a manual restore once a week so as to go back to my preset settings.

Thanks anyhow.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello AC-DC,

We have a special wish-list thread and you are welcome to post here everything you wish to have in our software. We will certainly consider all your wishes.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. Mathias

Mathias Guest

Have a look at Faronics Deep Freeze. I'm using it and loving it.

j.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.