Scanning a download

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by mudgecko63, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mudgecko63

mudgecko63 Registered Member

I use IDM (internet download manager) and within it I can scan whatever I have downloaded for any viruses etc. I wish to use Nod32 to do this, what do I use to scan the just the item I have downloaded? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was told to use one part but it only ever started Nod32 and didn't seem to scan it. I hope this makes sense.

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello mudgecko63,

I have found the following information from the Internet Download Manager support site that could help. You may want to verify with them though.

Open "IDM Options->Downloads" dialog. You need to provide the full path to your virus scanner executable file in "Virus scanner program" field in "Options->Downloads" dialog. Then type command line options in the field below. Replace file name in the command line with "c:\program files\eset\nod32.exe" in "Virus scanner program" field and "[File] /s" in "command line parameter".

NOTE: ESET does not endorse or provide support for the 3rd party applications. For reliable support with a third party application, contact that developers support team.

Thank you,
    Richard

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.