Santa Claus in a different way

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Smokey, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Registered Member

Swanage police said on Friday they were looking for a Santa acting suspiciously -- a flasher who had repeatedly exposed himself to women, including on one occasion while dressed as Father Christmas.

Officers said the flasher had struck a number of times since December 6, and a week later exposed himself whilst wearing a Santa Claus outfit.

"I would be very interested to hear from anyone who may have seen someone acting suspiciously while dressed as Father Christmas in the Gilbert Road or surrounding areas of Swanage town centre," Police Constable Jonathan Maunder said.

"These incidents of indecent exposure have caused a great deal of upset to the women that the man has approached."

Source: Reuters

2. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

That wasn't no lady! :D :D

Attached Files:

• 3.gif
      3.gif
      File size:
      63.8 KB
      Views:
  3. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

That was no Santa Virginia. :eek: .it was Big St. Bucks with his blasting blow tickler getting an early start on baked beans boxing day. :D

Attached Files:

4. Primrose

Miss Sally Belfridge, while waiting ( For a Winnebago Bus) 4km from the town centre, also reported the bean flash :rolleyes:

Maulder and Scully have been called in to review the XXX files in Swanage.

:ninja: :D

Attached Files:

5. Primrose

Not everyone is upset in Swanage. Auntie Cocheese, visiting from Thoresby for her annual pier diving trip, Told Mulder " That big boy can cut a swathe throught my world any olde day"

:-*

http://www.divernet.com/photog/pier498.htm

Attached Files:

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Arright Beckie n Rosie,

How many times do I gotta do this......I deny everything...now and in the future! I never do flashy stuff in the dead of winter. As size is important doing stuff like that when it is very cold is counterproductive. Instead of all the exclamations of 'WOW' I just get a lot of giggles.

I agree w/whatisname......it musta been Chise!!

Keepin everthing toasty warm in Toledo, Muffins ed

7. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I would dearly like to say it was me.....but the last time I 'flashed' was with a Kodak Box 'Brownie' and a magnesium flash-pan.........I also vaguely remember once going out naked except for my overcoat (It can happen when your old, you'll see).....when I opened my coat by accident, two women asked if would like my suit ironed......:D

Cochise,:cool: Covered in Crete....

PS. Could this guy be the culprit.......

Attached Files:

8. Primrose

Attached Files:

9. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Hey Primsby.....You appear to know too much about the den of iniquity I call home (North Thoresby)......but you still forgot to mention that the the ole' Rev. Emm (Thats his Surname) had not only been done on several occasions for being over the 'Limit'....he was also 'Done' for catching his old Lady a quick one up the side of the chops for 'Spragging' him to the Federales......apparently the Feds stopped him on 'Route 66' (the A16)...the Officer said "Blow into this"...then he said "Blow into this"....which the Rev. did.......and then the Officer thanked him for warming his gloves and sent him on his way........the Politzei here are a bit sllllllooooooooowwww on the uptake......I think it has something to do with the smoke from all the Coal fires........

Cochise,:cool: Thoughtful in Thoresby.....

10. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Well Chise,

You've always seemed to usually sometimes be of a decent sort so I'll let you in on a little top secret ... secret! If the 'Bobbies' have a raid pending you could this unknown hideaway. Tell them bid ed sent you and you get a complimentary bag. you'll like her!

Thoughtful as ever in Scunthorpe, Thick ed

Attached Files:

11. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

You REALLY are a friend indeed Brig End........thank you for your trust, I'll wear it always............

That Bunker you mention?......it doesn't happen to be where that Detox lives is it??....

Cochise,:cool: Grateful in Guildford....(the 'D' is silent, as in Riversible)

12. Primrose

Yup..I did understand there was more to meet the eye than the Vicar's right cross..

It's an exciting place even when Methodist turn Pugilist according to Church Warden Ann Frith..but I had promised not to air all the dirty laundry..;)

Scully still thinks the Santa Flasher can be solved.. if it is that Dorset Flasher again..there is cause for concern..and I hope they nab him.

No good deed will go unpunished...still many memorable landmark to visit.

Lincoln Webcam - Ghostcam
    "There are other websites I have watched and none of them have as many ghosts as you have in your roof - there is a lot of activity up there." - Margaret Blackwood, a ghost watcher from Stirling in Scotland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lincolnshire/content/articles/2005/08/24/ghostcam_feature.shtml

A shed load of fun!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/lincolnshire/content/image_galleries/shed_competition_gallery.shtml

From Boston Stump to Tattershall Castle, Lincolnshire has a wealth of stunning landmarks to view.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lincolnshire/in_pictures/

Attached Files:

13. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Your insight is starting to frighten me now Primiscuous......don't tell me your a Jehovahs Witness.......they always seem to know when your home and assume your at your most vulnerable or just about to have your tea......

Cochise,:cool: Scared in Scarborough..(Pronounced Skarburrah)...

14. Primrose

Nothing so sinister as that..I have a friend at DN36 that lets me read all the local mail. :D

He's the man who works for the Post Office whose job it is to process all the mail that had illegible addresses. One day just before Christmas last, a letter landed on his desk, simply addressed in shaky handwriting to "God". With no other clue on the envelope, he opened the letter and read, "Dear God, I am an 83 year old widow living on the State pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had £100 in it, which was all the money I had in the world and no pension due until after Christmas. Next week is Christmas and I had invited two of my friends over for Xmas dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. God; can you please help me?" He was really touched, and put a copy of the letter up on the Staff Notice board, at the main sorting office where he worked. The letter touched the other postmen and they all dug into their pockets and had a whip round. Between them they raised £96. Using an official franked Post Office envelope, they sent the cash on to the old lady, and for the rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of the nice thing they had done. Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter simply addressed to "God" landed in the Sorting Office. Many of the postmen gathered around while the letter was opened. It read, "Dear God, How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your generosity, I was able to provide a lovely dinner for my friends. Everyone was feeling Merry. We had a very nice day, and I told my friends of your wonderful gift - in fact we haven't gotten over it and our Vicar jumped for joy. When joy went home, so did Merry. By the way, there was £4 missing. I think it must have been those thieving Bastards at the Post Office."

:p

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  15. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oy Primeckula,

I was deeply touched by that Xmas tale But surely I'm not nearly as touched as you or Chise!

Cutting out paper dollies in Shropshire, Scissorhand ed

16. Primrose

Santa's give free car washes in New Zealand :p

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4539180.stm

Aiming in Auckland with soilyhands

17. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Not to worry ole pal,

You can always tell if you mistakenly start down Detox's driveway! Just pay attention to the signs!!

S.O.S..ing in Chelmsford-by-the-Rock, Ha Ha you missed, ed

Attached Files:

• 90.jpg
      90.jpg
      File size:
      18.6 KB
      Views:
  18. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Don't think that I don't have a video-recording of you taking that picture, Ed. :ninja:

19. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I'm taking the 5th....if that doesn't do the job....I'll take another 5th!!

Shlidin down a shlippery shlope, Shliding ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.