SandboxIE

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Rasheed187, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Well, looking at it... It appears that topic was "closed" simply because the person that posted it, put it in the "HijackThis Log" review section, which was certainly not the right forum to post it in. So, I can't imagine why it was posted there. In any case, all threads in that section were locked when we closed that function down, so it was locked, too.

Of course, also looking at it this way... That person had never posted here before... They joined moments before making that post, and they have not posted since then. So, some might question their motives in joining the forum and making only that one post. (Now, I'm not saying it is definitiely spam, frankly this is the first I even noticed that post (since you brought it up), but I do have to wonder where they were prior to, and since making that post. :doubt: )

3. tzuk

tzuk Developer

I guess I posted it in the HijackThis forum because I didn't know any better.
    I wasn't trying to spam anyone, and I really want to believe that the one small message (which I guess you guys only noticed months after I posted it) did not ruin anybody's day.
    What I _was_ trying to do is get people to notice Sandboxie. I think it can be very useful. (But then again, I'm biased.) Anyway, nobody even replied: That's life for ya. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.