Sandboxie

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by John Bull, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyboard_Commando

Keyboard_Commando Registered Member

Well, yes, John ... I know it is a little bit of a conspiracy theory. You obviously sensed what I am getting at, cos you're a smart guy, right. But why does the initial 'I am a newbie to Sandboxie should I try it?' type posts then escalate into so many 'Ronan is mental and losing it' vocal type posts. Weird.

2. John Bull

John Bull Registered Member

Well Keyboard, as you may know from bitter experience, anything to do with Sandboxie generates a massive following. It is akin to The Pied Piper of Hamelin. No good quoting you are a Newbie, that is simply an invitation to dance.

It only takes a tootle on the flute and total chaos exudes from the masses.
    My own call to fame is that I write such interesting but alas misunderstood rhetoric which excites my adversaries to such an extent that an avalanche of displeasure is poured upon me.

Look on the bright side - if I did not post, all those other posters including yourself would be bored stiff and have to watch TV.

John B

Post Scriptum : I never said that Ronan was mental, just losing his cool.
    You must have read some other post.

3. crofttk

crofttk Registered Member

Aaaalllright, sorry for the OT post but if you guys want to use his name, why not conform to how he has it spelled out at the bottom of his home page?: http://sandboxie.com/

Perhaps it doesn't bother him in the least but my OCD got the better of me. Sorry for the interruption!

4. John Bull

Ronan Tzur eh ? Why does he spell it Tzuk on everything else, including the Sandboxie software, his own Forum and his Email address ?

After all the hassle I have had so far about my complimentary diatribe, now he has TWO names ? Don`t tempt me.

John B

5. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Hmmm, not entirely true. There is always AvinashR.;)

6. crofttk

Good Lord,

Stated Name: Ronen Tzur
    SandBoxie & Wilders forum moniker: Tzuk

You could ask him if you care. Sorry, but like I said, I got out of control.

7. John Bull

Now,Now Crofty, be careful, stop teasing - I have a full metal jacket ready.

John

8. trjam

trjam Registered Member

straight? :-*

9. crofttk

LOL! Fair enough, but I'll take comfort in the range being excessive and the jet stream being a (net) headwind in this case!

10. Empath

Empath Registered Member

There may actually be forums that are all about that, but they wouldn't be worth a hoot. There are "radical thinkers", and then there are those that practice their art of stirring **** anytime they see a hot button to push. It doesn't take much reviewing of your posting records to recognize your efforts to push buttons as what it really is. Trolling. Pure unadulterated and worthless trolling.

Don't expect much other response from me. I generally follow the "don't feed the trolls", principle, but some of the better or more persistent trolls do manage to push a button. I've got to give you credit for that.

11. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

All I know is that tz..., whatever his name is, has developed an excellent product. If I don't like a particular anti-virus I can easily find another one but his product is unique, sort of like FirstDefense-ISR, one-of-a-kind.

If I have to put up with this MINOR certification annoyance than so be it. If using a pc these past years has taught me one thing it is patience. If you don't have patience you shouldn't be using a pc (or driving).

Acadia

12. John Bull

Excellent post, but nobody is saying that Tzuk/Tzur or whatever he chooses to call himself nowadays and his Sandboxie is nothing short of brilliant. What the issue is, his confusing, impromptu and erratic statements that have been thrown around at random due to a piracy and spammer scare, which have irritated and upset his paid-up customers, not to mention his potential customers. No need for this in a mature business environment. One must always retain credibility and control and never upset customers.

Patience ? What has that go to do with using a PC ? It seems a completely disconnected comment to make. I have no personal relationship between Patience and tapping my keyboard, other than response rates.

John B

13. Newby

Newby Registered Member

Nice nick name, John . . . . Bull

Attached Files:

14. John Bull

Have fun in the classroom. Don`t stick your gum under the desktop, teacher won`t like it.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  15. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Yours speaks for itself as well, if you're wanting to go down that road.

@John: See what I meant when I said what I did in PM? :D Ignore the little kids here, pay attention to those speaking out of their top end rather than their rear end :thumb:

16. Sully

Sully Registered Member

Many replies here remind me of the original Star Wars movie...

Gold 2: They're on us!
    Gold Leader: Stay on target.

Gold 2: I can't shake them!
    Gold Leader: Stay on target.

Sul.

17. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

And with that, we'll draw this thread to a close. The last two pages don't have any posts about the product or use of Sandboxie, which was the original topic of this thread. It's all just back and forth arguing now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.