Sandboxie VS Light virtualization for internet browsing

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Zapco_force, Nov 16, 2016.

1. bo elam

bo elam Registered Member

Thats absolutely correct. Fortunately I dont have to deal with that as I don't switch programs often. And more importantly, I don't use programs that might interfere with Sandboxie doing its work. Thats the key. But if I install something and doesnt work well with SBIE, without pondering I would look for a replacement.

Bo

2. guest

guest Guest

There is some little things with a fancy name known as "Firewalls" and one of their trick is alert about "outbound connections" ;)

It is why i use Rollback RX, test is ok , i keep , if not , i reload old snapshot.
    But this is another topic lol

3. StillBorn

StillBorn Registered Member

Cliche' analogies aside, the cake (Sandboxie) and the frosting (Shadow Defender); I hasten to consider SD weighing in as an insurance policy in the perhaps remotest possible case that the seemingly impervious Sandboxie is ever breached. Aside from perhaps the blatantly obvious pairing of HMP and HMPA, what two apps could possibly apply more perfectly (and seamlessly to boot!) to the never too often coined suggestion of a "layered security approach" in these forums? I gang banged a lifetime license on both apps quite a while back and have ever since double-dared my Avira and MBAM apps to flag anything as infected. (Slinking back to the kitchen for a lil' more of that angel food cake and cherry frosting... life is good.) ;)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.