Sandboxie version 3.22

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by NICK ADSL UK, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aigle

aigle Registered Member

This CPU usage is sure abnormal. I never encountered it whenever I tried SBIE.

2. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

i work with ad munchen 4.71 + sanboxie its work fine like sanboxie isnt there at all :)

cheers:argh:

3. tradetime

tradetime Registered Member

When I updated from version 3.00 to 3.20 I experienced cpu issues similar to this and had to drop back again, will try 3.22 likely some sort of conflict with something on my machine.

4. virtumonde

virtumonde Registered Member

If your slowdown is while you surf sandboxed and you use firefox than the developer's answer in this post should add some light.I'm with the lucky ones whom cpu is not affected by the problem.Try switching back to a previous version see if it helps.Personally i consider sandboxie the greatest security application,too bad i did't know about it at my begginings with the pc.

http://sandboxie.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2717

5. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

say it sharp and clear... sandboxie in some cases behave like crazy. i have some "x-files" isue with it... i send owner my testing and hope he will fix the problem which happend in lots seems likr normal situation (like restart the pc).

cheers

6. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

I'm pretty sure the CPU usage is related to a conflict with another program. As much as I like Sandboxie, there are no programs that I'm willing to give up on my current set-up to make room for it. Let's face it, we have the embarrassment of riches nowadays in terms of good programs to choose from.

For the record my default browser is Opera, therefore I don't think the choice of a particular browser was the reason.

7. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

Not sure about the cpu issue ,but the admuncher issue maybe that the free version doesnt save admuncher in sandbox as it does with the default browser.Both need to be either in sandbox or out to filter properly.The registered version has the option to always force the app to the sandbox environment if it starts outside it,not just for session.
    ellison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.