Sandboxie-Plus v1.0.13

Discussion in 'Sandboxie (SBIE Open Source) Plus & Classic' started by DavidXanatos, Mar 8, 2022.

1. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

Updated Plus from v 12... all working well so far

3. Survivor

Survivor Registered Member

All the latest updates were fine, from what I usualy use and test it. Games mainly, isolating, block INet and container them.
    However with the new update xx13 SBPlus, the firewall settings seem to break? Did you change anything here?
    Using the Windows FW setting, allowing the programs in the first tab, then in the second I allow games to simply reach the internal IPs, only if one program really needs external I open it up or get rid of the program.
    So in the second tab I fill the IP range 192.xxx.xxx.1-192.xxx.xxx.255 which was fine so far, however after the update and changing one item in there, the IP range disappears as soon as you apply. Going back to Vxx12 sbieplus, it's all fine.

Just confirmed again, put all IPs back, saved, updated to 13, went in, all ranges deleted.
    Went back to 12 and ranges show up again. Is it only a display issue!?!? :confused:

4. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

Indeed a change broke the parsing of the entries in the UI hence they don't load the settings correctly anymore, will be fixed in 1.0.14 untill then use the ini file seciton editor directly

5. Survivor

Survivor Registered Member

Gotcha, so only visibility in GUI, but setting is still fine and functional!?

6. DavidXanatos

DavidXanatos Developer

As long as the GUI does not delete it it will work, so use the ini editor to be sure, when its there it will work

7. Lagavulin16

Lagavulin16 Registered Member

For either/both classic or plus version, can you download the new version to update or does the newest version require a clean install? Thanks in advance.

8. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

What version number of Sbie are you using?

9. Lagavulin16

Hi stapp! Currently with the newest classic version 5.55.10 and will hang on to this for a while since there's absolutely no issues with it. I'll probably update after a few more versions are rolled out.

10. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

11. Lagavulin16

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.